Homepage of writer-for-hire Stephen Blythe. Hello!
- I was born near Glasgow and imprisoned in Fife for most of my teenage years, but I don’t have either accent.
- I have an MA in Linguistics. That’s why I mentioned the accent thing: I have a vested interest.
- I live in Edinburgh. I don’t really want to move.
- I can no longer speak Japanese.
- Or German. Language atrophy is terrible.
- I can, however, read Old English. Hwæt!
- I write short stories. And longer ones.
- I like games.
- I’m really hungry right now. I’m just going to get some toast.